LAS VEGAS HOME INSPECTIONS FOR SELLER'S
HOME PRIDE INSPECTIONS in LAS VEGAS are experts in home inspections and we take our time to educate our clients on the conditions noted during the inspection and we offer recommendations as to what needs to repaired or monitored, to ensure our clients feel comfortable with their purchase.
Please don't make your decisions based on the fees themselves. Other companies charge more, some less. We feel that our fees are fair and competitive and we guarantee an expert home inspection and your satisfaction since 2003!
LAS VEGAS HOME INSPECTIONS
HOME PRIDE INSPECTIONS
Seller's must list all the known defects in the home. This is called a "SELLERS DISCLOSURE"
The home inspector is typically hired by the Buyer and inspects your property after a contract is negotiated to list any defects, questionable areas, upgrade and repair suggestions and possible maintenance.
When significant problems are found by the Home Inspector the buyer may:
- Ask for additional monies to have the noted conditions fixed.
- Can terminate the contract without giving you the chance to fix conditions noted.
Either way your house is back on the market and the conditions are still there for the next inspector to find.
The problem is the timing of the home inspection.
Today's smart home Sellers are having a home inspection at the time of their listing in order to repair or determine the condition of their home and to use the report as a sales tool. A Seller's inspection will virtually eliminate all of the hassles and blown deals inspections cause when the Buyer hires a home inspector. It gives the leverage back to the Seller.
- Less renegotiations after the buyers home inspection is completed.
- Reduces the buyers anxiety when the home inspector finds a problem.
- The seller can get repair estimates prior to sale
- Saves the Seller countless hours of aggravation and energy in order to get the deal back on the table.
- Best of all, a Seller's Inspection is the ultimate gesture of full disclosure and will help protect the Seller.
How easy is selling a house with a Seller's Inspection?
If a seller's inspection is performed and significant damage or conditions are found. there will be disappointment, but no hysteria or regret. Your agent will discuss the problems with you, the Seller, and will determine if this listing is "AS IS" with full disclosure, or if any repairs need correcting to expedite the sale. The Seller then corrects any problem areas and calls for a re-inspection of the home. The home inspector returns a clean report. The Seller is now happy because no major problems should be found by the second inspection.
Doesn't it make sense to know now what the condition of your home is or how the inspector will report it. You can only do that, if you get HOME PRIDE INSPECTIONS to inspect prior to your listing.
POLICE, FIRE, MILITARY AND CASH DISCOUNTS!
WE FEEL THAT IF YOU...
- SERVED US,
- PROTECTED US
- PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE FOR US
YOU DESERVE OUR APPRECIATION!
SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE
- Start at-----------------------------------------------------------------------------$250.00